Becoming a Student Volunteer is an excellent opportunity for students to meet and talk with leading academic and industrial researchers and practitioners in the area of software engineering. It is also a great way to meet other students from all over the world and to offset some of the costs of the conference! If you are a student and would like to apply and join the volunteers team, register your interest using the following form:
You will be required to include the following information:
- Date of birth
- Current university
- Current degree program in which enrolled (e.g. PhD in computer science)
- Degrees already obtained (degree, university, date)
- Contact Details
NSF Travel FundsIf you are an US Citizens or permanent resident, please email student co-chairs directly for application.
- Complimentary student registration to the main conference
- Networking opportunities with international SE scientists/scholars.
- Coffee breaks and lunches are included
- Travel and accommodation costs are not included.
- Approximately 3-days of work in total during the week of the conference.
- Technical assistance to speakers and conference participants.
- Help conference speakers and participants be where they need to be.
- Help at the registration desk and checking badges for entry to events.
- Preparing conference bags.
- Availability between November 16 - November 21 (inclusive). Not all volunteers will be needed for all of these days, but must be able to be scheduled for any of them.
- Enrollment as a Ph.D., Masters, or full-time undergraduate student at the time of the conference
- Proficiency in English